Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Argan by Vitamins - Lotion and Body Oil

I love trying different lotions.  Some work really great.  Others, feel more like scented shortening on your skin.



I was able to get some Argan lotion and body oil by Vitamins. When it first came, the box was a little damaged. The lotion top was turned to where the pump was able to dispense, but it looked like it only pumped out once. No big issue. Nothing was damaged, and not much lost.  

I was excited to try the lotion out.  I got it out of the package and tried it out.  I was immediately happy with it.  I've been using it for 2 weeks and still like it. 

The scent is nice, and is one that a man might not mind.  I use a combination if the oil and lotion on my husbands back when it gets really dry and itchy.  It leaves his skin (and mine since I'm applying it) really soft and moisturized.   There is a slight greasy feel at first, but it is absorbed quickly.  

If you are interested in trying Argan Lotion and Body Oil by Vitamins, check them out on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment