Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, October 24, 2014

Argan by Vitamins - Leave In Hair Cream and Hair Oil

I was able to try out the Argan Leave in Hair Cream and Hair Oil by Vitamins.

I've been using it for the last week and want to share what I think so far.





I have long hair.  It reaches my waist.  I haven't cut it (not even a trim) in around 4 years.  It's been through a lot in those years.  I don't use a hair dryer or curling iron.  However, it does go through a lot of weather, brushing, styling, and let's not forget kids pulling it.  If I can find a product that will help my hair feel softer and healthier, I'll try it out. 

I have been using Vitamins Argan Leave in Hair Cream and the Hair Oil for a week so far. I really enjoy it.  I like the smell. It's pleasant and different than most others.  I love how nice and soft my hair feels. The leave in cream and oil seem to help protect my hair, while also conditioning it.  

One thing I will warn about is to not use too much. Just a little goes a long way.  Just a small quarter size amount of the cream is what I used.  After my shower I bend over, flip my head down, rub the cream in my hands and massage it into my hair, starting at the ends and working my way up.  I do the same with the oil, only using a smaller amount and I only put it on the ends of my hair.  

My hair feels great.  I'm loving Argan by Vitamins.  

Yes, I know I need a trim. It's on my 'to do' list.  However, my hair is no longer frizzy at the ends.  





If you are interested in trying them out, here is the link to their Amazon Store.. it lists their entire catalog of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment