Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hollywood Green Boutique Cloth Diaper Review + Special Discount

I was thrilled when I was able to have the opportunity to be a tester for Hollywood Green Cloth Diapers.  I am an admitted cloth diaper addict.  I was excited to be able to pick a diaper for my little man, who is just 6 months old.  His diapers are all hand me downs, or a few that I had made. I was able to pick the pattern for a list of choices already cut, and decide if I wanted a cover, pocket, or AI2 diaper.

I looked over the options and fell in love with the Tootsie Pop diaper cut, although it was hard to decide because I wanted them all.  I decided to go with a pocket diaper, since those are my current favorites right now.

When my package arrived in the mail, I was overjoyed!  I pulled it out and the first thing I thought was "It's so soft!!!".  The next thing I did was check all the snaps. It sounds funny, but it's always what I do.  I've been unfortunate enough to have a few diapers that the snaps won't hold together, or worse, they come apart from the actual diaper.  Thankfully these worked perfectly.  I then checked over the stitching.  It looked very good, and as hard as I tried, I couldn't find the spot she turned the diaper.





Next, I put it through the wash with my normal diaper load, and tried it on baby Z.  He seemed to really like it.  Not like a 6 month old is going to say much, but he was happy and smiling, so I took that as a good sign.  I love the size of the pocket for the insert.  It was not too big or too small.  I was able to easily get my insert(s) into the diaper without struggling to fit them and my hand inside.  



I was able to adjust the rise to the second set of snaps and it fit his legs just right.  Almost all my babies have been skinny minnies, and quite a few diapers aren't small enough to prevent a blowout.  This is one of the few that did as it should.  He's tested it several times, and so far so good. 






I really don't have anything negative to say about my Hollywood Green Boutique pocket diaper.  It's really about as good as a cloth diaper can be.  Thank you Hollywood Green Boutique for your great diaper!  I hope to use it for a long time.


If you want to see Hollywood Green Boutique's great diapers, click the links below.  Make sure to Favorite her on Etsy and Like her on Facebook!  Mention you saw this review on Big Family Reviews Blog and get free shipping with your order!

Hollywood Green Boutique on Etsy

Hollywood Green Boutique on Facebook


3 comments:

  1. Just such a cute baby. I always feared and still do Cloth Diapers... but this may turn me on to them for any new babies in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can seem overwhelming at first. Once you get the hang of it, then it's pretty simple. Plus, babies love soft fluff. :)

      Delete