Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Superior Bright Flashlight by Advanced Product Designs

I am rather impressed by this flashlight.  It is lightweight and has a very bright light.


I was happy to find it only takes 3 AAA batteries.  Then it provided a blinding light. I found that out the hard way.  I have no idea why I decided to turn it on toward my face.  You would think I would know better.

I really only have one thing I dislike about the flashlight.  When you push the power button a second time, the side light comes on.  Normally that wouldn't be an issue. However, the bottom is just above the light on the side and, unless you click the button while pointing down, it will shine a super bright light in your face. (You can see in the first picture above that my thumb is on top of the button.)

Clicking the button a third time causes the side to have a flashing red light.  

A fourth click of the button will turn it off completely.  

One more surprise for me was when I went to pick up the flashlight. My keys were sitting next to it. As I lifted it up I thought that my keys somehow got jammed in the flashlight.  I then saw that there is a strong magnet on the butt end of the flashlight!  A great way to pick up metal objects dropped when fixing your car, or to stick the flashlight to a metal shelf when putting it away. 



Overall, it's a great flashlight to keep in your car or at home.  

To order the Superior Bright Flashlight by Advanced Product Designs, go to the Amazon link below. 


1 comment: