Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wisk Deep Clean Detergent Review

I got free samples of Wisk Deep Clean from Smiley360.   I was able to try several samples and see what I thought.

We are a family of 11.  There are 2 active adults in the house, and 9 very active children.  We always have laundry, and we always have stains. This was great to get to try out. 

As I used Wisk Deep Clean laundry detergent I was very impressed at how clean it got our clothes, as well as how fresh they smelled.  I love to smell my clothes as they come out of the laundry.  LOL!  This is a detergent you can do that with.  It worked wonderfully when used to pretreat the clothes, and worked well at everything.

Thank you Wisk and Smiley360 for this opportunity to review your product!

Wisk® Deep Clean: Thx Wisk for my free Deep Clean sample! Like Wisk on FB for $1 coupon http://on.fb.me/O336xm #DeepCleanMission *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment