Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask, Argan Oil Hair Mask, and Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serium by InstaNatural

I love my hair and skin.  I like to pamper it and make myself feel special with natural and organic products.  InstaNatural has a line of amazing products that I was able to try out.


I started with the Dead Sea Mud Mask. I have a habit of smelling everything.  One thing I liked about the mud mask is that I couldn't smell anything.  It also has  organic ingredients I don't mind putting on my body.  I put the mud on my face. 

Beautiful, right?!

After about 10-15 minutes it's dry. It's always so strange to feel it drying on my skin.  My face is stiff and my skin feels tight with the mud on. It's almost impossible to make facial expressions.  I gently wipe it off with a warm washcloth in small circular motions.  I made sure all the mud was off, wiped it again with a clean, hot, wet washcloth, and patted my face dry.  My face felt a little warm for a few minutes.  Then it was fine.  My skin now has a nice, soft feel.  

Make sure you don't use the mud mask more than once a week or it will dry out your skin.  If you have naturally dry skin, may use it less than once a week. 


Next up is the Argan Oil Hair Mask.  It smells lightly of what reminds me of an orange creamsicle.  I like it. I jump in the shower and wash my hair.  I shampoo first.  I wrong out my hair really good and apply the hair mask from the roots down.  I leave it in about 10 minutes, busying myself with shaving, and then rinse it out.  I have waist length hair.  I can tell this has done a nice job of conditioning my hair.  I get out and towel dry my hair.  I don't use a blow dryer, so I wait for my hair to naturally air dry to see how my hair feels.

Before finishing up, I apply the Hyaluronic Acid Serium to my face and neck.  I make sure to pay my face dry first.  I apply a dropper of the serium into my hands, rub it on my hands, then rub it into my skin.  It has a pleasant light smell.  My skin is soft and hydrated.  I can't seem to stop touching my face now.  Definitely a great trio of a day of pampering.  



Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.

Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.

Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin. 

If you are interested in purchasing any of InstaNaturals products, click the links below. 

Dead Sea Mud Mask: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=B00OPCHAB6

Hyaluronic Acid Serum: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=B00K2O3NV2

Argan Oil Hair Mask: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=B00MNK9R5Y



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment