Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipes

What are your favorite holiday dessert recipes?  Leave a comment below with your favorite holiday dessert or recipe. 


One of my favorite recipes for the holidays is Ambrosia Salad.  It's so easy, and it's always a huge hit. 

I don't make this often.  I love to eat it, but never seem to make it.  I don't know why.  I decided to make it this Thanksgiving. It's my own version.  I do like walnuts or pecans in it, but left them out since my daughter is allergic. 



Holiday Ambrosia Salad

1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
2 oranges pealed, segmented, and skinned OR 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1 apple (fugi or honeycrisp are good), diced small
2 cups grapes, quartered
1 bag sweetened shredded coconut 
1 small bag mini marshmallows
16 oz Cool Whip, softened
1 single container key lime yogurt
4 oz sour cream


Combine in a large container and chill. 


Posted originally at: 
http://spoonsandfires.blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday-ambrosia-salad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment