Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How To Eliminate Those Awful Odors!

I love my Carbonite Odor Eliminating Bag! I was a little skeptical when I got this, but I figured I'd give it a good test on the stinkiest place in my house. 



I cloth diaper. I hung my Carbonite bag above my bathroom diaper pail. Anyone who cloth diapers will know that after a few diapers the smell can start to build up. Even though they are washed every other day, it can get a bit stinky in the bathroom.  Sometimes beyond a bit, seeing how I have my 6 month old and 22 month old both in diapers full time. 

After a few days I noticed something amazing!  I discovered that I hadn't been smelling anything at all in my bathroom. No diaper smell or normal bathroom smell.  

It does all of this with the carbon filters in the bag.  There are no chemical sprays or odors to mask the smell.  It absorbs the unpleasant odors and leaves behind freshness. 

I am now not only impressed, but I am a believer. The Carbonite Odor Eliminating Bag is going to be my new bathroom deodorizer.  I am going to have to invest in a few more for other stinky areas in my house.  This bag is just amazing!

Check out the Carbonite Odor Eliminating Bag on Amazon. 


3 comments:

  1. Seriously?? Oh my gosh, I think I need to try this! Do you think it would work for a kitty liter box, or would it get in the way and bother the cats? I'm definitely heading over now to look more into this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would bet it would help the litter box smell. I'd hang it close, but still far enough that the cars wouldn't get it.

      I have mine hung about 3 feet above my diaper bucket.

      Delete
  2. I need to try this it sounds like it really works

    ReplyDelete