Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Premium Plush Toys Pacifier

I don't use pacifiers.  Out of 9 babies, baby Z is the first that showed interest in one. He loves to chew on anything.  

I was able to review the Premium Plush Toys Pacifier.  I was able to choose between a dragon or penguin.  I decided to get the dragon toy pacifier.  My little man loves it.  It's so soft and just the right size for him.  He's 6 months old and big into chewing on everything.  


He loves to grab the dragon and chew all over on the pacifier.  I noticed he really likes to put it back in his jaws and chomp on it.  I am happy to give that over to the pacifier toy.  It's a great toy to keep him happy and occupied. 

If you are interested in a Premium Plush Toys Pacifier (dragon or penguin) click the link below. 




I received this in exchange for my honest opinion. 

1 comment: