Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stretch Out Strap and Stretching Guide by Product STOP Inc

I really love this stretch strap!  It's made of strong nylon to hold up the with any stretch.  It's also very long, so it's easy to use if you aren't as flexible.  



I run and do yoga.  This strap has really come in great.  I am able to get a good deep stretch after my run.  I can adjust my stretch by which handle I use on the Stretch Strap.  


I received an instruction sheet in the box of different stretches. I also received an email with the same stretches on PDF that I saved in my Kindle.  




I like to sit or lay on my yoga mat and do various different stretches.  It feels amazing.  Just make sure you don't stretch beyond your body's capability.  Better flexibility will come over time.  It really is a great way to stretch. My biggest issue is that I need 2, because my husband grabs it and uses it after we run before I can.  Ha ha ha!



I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment