Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Solofill V1 Gold Cup 24K Plated Refillable Filter Cup

I bought my Solofill V1 Cup over a year ago.  I still love it today.  It's lasted through my daily morning coffee over this last year.



I really like the fine filter.  I have never had any grounds in my coffee. I have had very fine sediment in the bottom, but that's expected.  I really love that I can use my own coffee in my Keurig Vue.  I also love that I can get K Cups (sometimes I get free samples in K Cups) and empty them into the Solofill V1 Cup. The V Cups are still pretty expensive, so this is great!




There is not a smell in my reusable cup as long as I clean it and either wait for it to be completely dry to put it together, or to leave the lid open on it. 

I thought at one point my kid broke off the top, but was happy to discover the lid has hinges that allow it to snap on and off.  

The only part that is an inconvenience is cleaning the hole the coffee comes out.  For that, I've found a small pipe cleaner does a great job of getting the coffee residue out.  

Overall, I think this is a really good purchase.  Definitely worth the money spent.  


To purchase your own Solofill V1 Gold Reusable Cup, go to the link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment