Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, November 14, 2014

The Complete Salsa Dance Mastery System, 5 DVD Package by SalsaCrazy


This is an amazing DVD set.  I can't dance.  I kind of have trouble walking and not tripping over myself.  I started The Complete Salsa Dance Mastery System, and I'm finding myself doing the basic steps.  




At first I'm struggling a little.  Trying to get the steps down, moving my hips correctly, and taking little steps. They go through each little thing one at a time.  I also love how they show another view of the feet or hand positioning in a picture in picture view, so you know you're doing it correctly.  




It's fun.  It's exciting.  It gets you moving.  I'm having a blast learning Salsa Dancing. 

If you are interested in buying this DVD set, go to the link below. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ICLS88/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_mJOzub09MSM67



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment