Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, December 20, 2014

180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution

Over the years I've gained more than a few stretch marks from pregnancies.  I have been using 180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solutions for about a month.  My stretch marks were already silvery and faded, so I didn't really notice anything because, well, they're about as good as they are going to get.  


I do love the ingredients of the cream.  I love that they are not using the toxic ingredients other companies use.  They are using the more natural approach.  


There is almost no scent to it.  You don't need to worry about an overpowering smell that ends up giving you a headache.  It's creamy, and nice.  It leaves your skin feeling soft and rehydrated.  Such a nice cream.  If I do get pregnant again, I will be using this on my tummy to help prevent any new stretch marks.  

If you are looking to try out the 180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution, go to their Amazon page where you can read more about them.  

http://www.amazon.com/180-cosmetics-stretch-mark-solution/dp/b00iw58kei



Product Description

180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution

This one-of-a-kind formula is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin elasticity, repair and firm skin tissues, and boost tensile strength at the deepest levels. The formula's unique combination of active ingredients not only repairs existing stretched tissues, but also prevents the formation of new stretch marks.

* Ideal for use before pregnancy (prevention) and after pregnancy (repair) and/or weight loss
** Scientifically formulated to restore skin's firmness, tensile strength, and elasticity
*** Protects the skin's structural layer from forming new stretch marks
**** Active ingredients keep skin highly moisturized, nourished, and revitalized



**I received this in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment