Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A great ebook on quick and easy vegetarian recipes

Cooking is a huge passion of mine.  I love to cook. I'm constantly searching for new recipes to try and play with.  When bored, some people read novels.  I read cookbooks.  I guess that's a good thing, since we have many mouths that like to test my recipes.

In my quest for amazing recipes I've managed to fill an entire kitchen cabinet (all 3 shelves) with cookbooks.  I'm out of room, so I've started migrating to E-Books.  I'm now filling my Kindle app with delicious recipes.  One cookbook I got recently was the Vegetarian Quick & Easy Recipes - Under 15 Minutes e-book.  



I spent the afternoon reading through this book.  I loved the recipes and illustrations.  I'm not a vegetarian.  That's the great thing about this book.  You DON'T have to be a vegetarian.  It's great a great collection of recipes that are meatless.  However, we all know we don't need meat for every meal.  It's always refreshing to have a nice meal without the heaviness of meat. 

There are so many fast and easy recipes like deviled eggs, walnut and cheese-stuffed figs, spiced breakfast pudding, and a Nutella trifle. 


In "Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes" you will discover:

  • The various vegetarian groups' classification and why people choose to become vegetarian.
    The benefits of being vegetarian and the concerns you need to deal with.
    Tips and guidance for becoming a vegetarian. So many people have done it already, you can do it too!
    How to get organized and actually find time to cook for yourself and your family.
    Quick & easy vegetarian recipes for busy mums, romantic meals, recipes that even kids can make and recipes for parties.
100 Simple Natural Foods Recipes:
  • Easy and Quick Recipes for Busy Mums
    Quick and Easy Recipes for Romantic Meals
    Quick and Easy Recipes That Even Kids Can Make
    Easy and Quick Recipes for Parties

To download your own copy of Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes, go to their Amazon page and grab it now.  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1500394998/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1417816734&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment