Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, December 1, 2014

A simple yet elegant bathroom scale

My poor old bathroom scale.  It's lived a good life. It's just so old.  We bought our digital bathroom scale no less than 10 years ago.  It was a cool scale... in it's day.  It's moved enough over the years that I'm afraid it's not exactly accurate anymore.  Of course, it seems to weigh me heavier than I would like to be.  Must be the fault of the scale.  Ha ha!

I now have a new, fancy bathroom scale. It's Gurin's High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Display and Step-On Technology. 

I took the picture in a darklit area so you could see the display better.  Notice how I'm not standing on it?  Not showing that.

I love the brightness and size of the display.  It's a big enough display that I am able to see it without my glasses on. I like the simple, yet elegant design of the tempered glass and scaled down look (pun intended).  It also came with a retractable tape to record my inches lost.  



A little about this bathroom scale:

Gurin"Smart Step-On" technology - No more tapping or switching scale to turn on. Step on the scale and get instant readings. Non-slip feet will not scratch floors

Extra large 4.3" LCD display with cool blue backlight and extra large font numbers - Easy to read from any distance and in any light condition.

Equipped with 4 latest version high precision sensors (Technology From Germany) - Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 lb or 180 kg; Graduation increments of 0.2 lb./0.1 kg; Measure units are available in lb

Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (batteries included). 

A body tape measure is included for free.

Extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top (the thickest in the current market) for safety and large 12" x 13" platform. 

100% Gurin Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year Gurinwarranty


It's a really nice scale, and worth the money as it's a great quality.  If you are afraid your scale needs replaced as mine did and would like to buy one, check it out on Amazon. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O96Z2LS




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment