Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, December 1, 2014

Are you in need of hair and skin therapy? These oils are the answer

I've been using Azure Naturals oils for a few weeks.  I am really enjoying my experience with them.  I've been using Azure Naturals Ultimate Emu and Ultimate Argan Oils on my skin and hair.  


 
The Emu I've been using on my skin.  Mostly my face.  With the winter months coming in with dry air my face gets so horribly dry. After my shower I've started putting just a little of the Ultimate Emu Oil on. It instantly absorbs, doesn't leave a greasy feel, and hasn't caused any breakouts at all. 

The Ultimate Argan Oil I've been putting in my hair.  I will put a couple squirts in my hands, rub my hands together, then scrunch it into my hair from the tips to roots.  Don't put too much, or it will leave it oily.  The tips of my hair is what needs the most help.  My roots tend to get oily fast, so I don't treat the roots much at all. My hair has had a hard life.  It goes to my waist.  It had a fried look in the damaged ends for a few years.  My hair is now so shiny and silky.  With so much extra hair, I need a little extra oil.  An added benefit is my hands also get moisturized from the Argan Oil.   

I'm loving both Azure Naturals Ultimate Emu and Ultimate Argan Oils.  

My hair and skin are so soft and healthy looking.  My skin absorbs the oils, and it doesn't leave a greasy feel.  Just a few drops and you have soft and hydrated skin.  


To buy these products on Amazon, go to the links below. 

Ultimate Emu Oil
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P9X8WPS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_s6kFub05JZH5W

Ultimate Argan Oil
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P9PIG7U/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Z6kFub0P7D9PM



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Great review- thanks! I've been wondering about these oils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try argan oil. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete