Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bluetooth EXO Speaker

I love listening to music.  It's my favorite way to relax.  My biggest problem is when I'm in the shower.  I can't use a normal speaker in the bathroom when I take a shower due to the humidity.  I isily just turn on my iphone and might get to hear part of a song since it's not very loud.  Then I got to try the EXO Speaker.


It is a water resistant speaker.  You can use it outside, inside, or wherever.  I love the sound that comes from the speaker.  It's loud.  The bass and treble sound good. It connects easily with my phone's Bluetooth.  The battery also lasts a long time.  I only use it for 10-15 minutes during my shower.  I haven't had to charge it for a couple weeks.  It's a great speaker.    


A little more information about the EXO Speaker:

WIRELESS- Bluetooth CSR 4.0 and NFC connectivity that will work anywhere directly from your smartphone, mp3, tablet or laptop up to 30 ft. Take your music with you and free yourself from any extra cables.

ENERGY EFFICIENT - With a 2000 mAH battery delivering up to 10 hours of non stop music and a full recharge time of at most 3 hours

OUTDOORS - IPX3 Water resistant (light rain) and dust / mild shock protection make it a great choice for your outdoors adventures

**I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion and review.**








No comments:

Post a Comment