Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, December 12, 2014

Dental Tartar Scraper and Remover Set By Majestic Bombay

What do you do between dental visits?  I have always had a horrible time with tartar.  It builds up very fast, even with regular brushing and flossing.  It's always been embarrassing.  I hated smiling because of it.

I've tried using the tartar picks from the store.  I've always thought they did a pretty good job.  I always hated how they would bend and would never get all the plaque off my teeth.  Then I tried the Dental Tartar Scraper and Remover Set By Majestic Bombay. 




You are going to see my teeth.  I'm sorry. They aren't beautiful.  I am going to show my before and after pictures of using the Dental Tartar Scraper and Remover Set By Majestic Bombay from Amazon

You can see the buildup on my bottom teeth. 


Here is after using the kit. 

There are 4 different picks/scalers to use, plus a mirror to see the areas you can't get to.  It's made of surgical grade stainless steel and will last a long time.  I was shocked at how gret this dental kit is!  First off, it's strong.  It immediately went to work in all my problem areas.  I was quickly able to do what would have taken a lot longer with my cheap store bought pick.  These in no way will substitute for a dentist, mainly because I'm not able to do what they do.  It is a great way to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful between dental visits.  



I received this kit free through Tomoson in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment