Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, December 8, 2014

Gecko Active Yoga Mat Bag


I love to do yoga.  It's a great way to exercise, and clear your mind of all your problems.  The biggest issue I had was what to do with all my yoga equipment.  I had my mat that I had rolled up and set as side.  My bands were in the corner.  My towel was with the bands.  



I was happy when I was able to try out my Gecko Active yoga mat bag.  When it came in the mail I was actually very surprised by what I saw.  This yoga bag is great quality.  It is a sturdy material.  There are many hidden pockets within the bag and outside of it. 


The front pocket is breathable, which is great to allow my clothes to not stay all gross and sweaty.  It's big, and you can easily fit a good sized yoga mat into the bag.  It's a great buy and definitely worth the price. 

I have plenty of room for my mat, towel, and various other items that I can keep together now without worry of them 'walking off' by themselves.  

To buy a Gecko Yoga Mat Bag of your own check them out on Amazon



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment