Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, December 18, 2014

InstaNatural Beauty Review

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl440\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs28 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \ } I have enjoyed reviewing the different beauty products from InstaNatural.  Their Hyaluronic Acid Syrum is wonderful on my skin.  The cold weather dries out my face so bad.  It will even start to flake and itch.  

I've been using the Hyaluronic Acid Syrum on my face after I shower.  It's amazing the difference it has made.  It's light.  There's no heavy, greasy feel to it.  It absorbs into your skin quickly.  I love that I don't have to wait for it to dry or absorb.  I put it on and I'm done.  No more itching or flaking.  My face feels awesome.  I love it!  



The Vitamin C Facial Toner is one that I would have loved to use more if, but I seemed to have a bit of a reaction to it.  It caused my skin to itch and burn, so I stopped using it after the first try.  The scent is a bit strong, but isn't bad.  It has a watery feel and is absorbed quickly into the skin. 

I do like the Youth Express Eye Gel.  I use just a tiny bit of the gel and it will cover a big area.  This is great because it will last quiet a long while.  I just put it around the wrinkle prone areas of my eyes.  It too is a light, non greasy gel.  It absorbs quickly and leaves no feel after. 

You can find all the InstaNatural products on facebook and Amazon. Click the links below to find out more about their company and products. 




**I received these products as a promotion through BrandBacker in exchange for my unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment