Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Personalize your pet tags

Pet ID has a fun way to personalize your pet tags!  You can put a picture of your cat or dog on their own state driver's license tag!  So cute and fun!



I was able to pick my state, and put Loki's picture and information on his tag.  I didn't realize I need to specify boy or girl.  They put girl. Oops!  They were very fast to respond to my situation and are sending a corrected tag out.  I covered the phone number and address (for obvious reasons).  

It's a really cute personalized Driver's License Pet ID Tag.  He seems to really love it.  Ha ha ha!


To order your pet his or her very own Personalized Driver's License Pet ID Tag, go to their Amazon site and order as many as you need.  
http://amzn.to/1toltxO


Description of Product from :

The Last Pet Tag You'll Ever Buy. Guaranteed.
We believe you'll be so happy with our Pet Tags, that this will be the last Pet Tag you buy, guaranteed. Our Pet Tags are waterproof, and extremely durable. If one of our Pet Tags ever breaks, or is damaged by normal use, we will you a new one FREE of charge!
  • 2" x 1.2" - Great for dogs of all sizes!
    Dog & Cat Approved
    Veterinarian Trusted
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
    365 Day Return Policy
    100% Original
    Hand Made
    New- Made from Aluminum, with a Sealed & Hardned Finish guaranteed to last for years!
     


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment