Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, December 26, 2014

Rimini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer Review

I've pretty much fallen in love with this hair dryer from XTAVA. 




It's much quieter than the hair dryers I'm used to. When I turned it on, it wasn't like I was drying my hair with a jet engine. It has 3 settings for heat, as well as the button for just cold air. It had the 3 level settings (high, med, low). I put it on medium to dry my hair, which it does quickly, and finish with a cool blast. My hair looks and feels amazing!

Another plus for me is the guard. I have hair that reaches my waist. I am able to use this hair dryer without my hair sucking into it. That's always been a problem for me. There's nothing scarier than smelling burnt hair when drying your hair.

I really like XTAVA's hair dryer. It's a great product, and is built well. 
What is so special about the Rimini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer?

-Ultra lightweight Hair Dryer
-Triple Baked Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic for even heat distributio
-2 Speeds and 3 Heat settings for professional styling and perfect drying
-Cold Shot Button releases cool air to fix your styling
-Concentrator Nozzle Included


To order your Rimini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer, go to the link below. 



**I was able to try these out and review it in exchange for my honest opinion.**



2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, my hair dryer just took a nose-dive, looking to buy a new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to review this one so badly but wasnt picked heck maybe sometime soon you never know!

    ReplyDelete