Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The best frying pan I've ever used

Our poor nonstick pans.  We buy them at the restaurant supply store.  We use them a lot, and it shows.  This sad frying pan is probably about 5 years old.  It's had a hard life of constant use.


Imagine my excitement to get a new frying pan!  Ozeri's 8" Green Earth Frying Pan has come to my cooking rescue!




It has a ceramic coating, instead of the toxic nonstic coating most pans contain. It has a textured cooking surface to help you food cook more efficiently.  It's handle is very comfortable, and it is easy to clean.

I have loved cooking in this skillet.  I did try cooking an egg without any oil, just to see how nonstick it is.  You do need a very tiny bit of fat, as it stuck a little without any at all.  I still got my egg out in one piece without the fat.  It slides out without sticking at all with a teaspoon of oil.  It is much easier that way. 



The Ozeri Green Earth Frying pan is impressive.  My husband was impressed with it straight out of the box.  I hope to get a few more in bigger sizes.  

If you would like one if your own, check out Ozeri on Amazon





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment