Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Amazing Tea Tree Oil

I love essential oils.  Tea tree oil is one of the main oils in my medicine cabinet.  I currently have 6 1/2 ounces in my house.  I use it in everything from my laundry, to cleaning, to skin problems.

It's an amazing anti fungal, and is really one of the most versatile essential oils available. 



Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.


Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste.




Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a FREE 100 PAGE GUIDE. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.

Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We insist on the absolute best quality. We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. 


** I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment