Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, December 1, 2014

Want to learn Ballroom Dancing? Enter for a chance to win!

I have enjoyed all of these videos.  The instructors give great step by step details as to how you move.  They show you from different angles to make it easy to see how you step and move your body.  This is something I really appreciate.  I tend to question if I'm doing it correctly.  If I'm moving my feet right.  It's great to see the smaller picture in picture of the second angle.  




The Ballroom Dancing Mastery System DVD set has 4 different types of dances and makes learning so much more fun.  You can pick which dance to learn, and once mastered, go to the next!  It comes with 1 disc for the Foxtrot, beginners Waltz Vol 1 & 2, beginners Swing Vol 1 & 2, and beginners Rumba Vol 1 & 2. 



I'm currently doing the Swing Dancing.  I'm amazed at how quickly they can get you from klutz to dancing.  I have trouble just walking. However, I'm quickly learning how to get moving in a fluid movement.  My other favorite part is that I don't have to leave the house.  I can learn in the privacy of my home without the embarrassment of being in front of others.  

It's an amazing dance tutorial system.  If you are interested in buying it, go to the link below. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OU27QSS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Z.pFub1NTKFSB

If you are wanting to enter for a chance to win this amazing Ballroom Dance Mastery System from DanceCrazy.com, enter the giveaway below. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. looks fun--i would make my husband learn this with me!

    ReplyDelete