Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A hose that expands with your needs

Have you ever wished your hose was a little longer?  If you could just stretch it a little farther?  I know I have.  

I was able to review the expandable hose.  It's a soft and flexible hose that expands up to 100 feet. That's up to 3 times it's size!  I love how it's is fabric covered and that it has the nozzle that shuts the hose off built in. 


It's a nice hose that can be used for anything from gardening, to washing your car, or even setting up the kiddie pool and sprinklers.  

After you are done, you can roll the hose up on a reel, or even just twist it into a knot.  


I don't know if I would suggest the knot, but it works.  

No matter how you put it away, it's easy to straighten out and use again.  It's a great invention and I'm loving it.  Unfortunately it's snowing outside right now, but once spring comes it will be used to get my garden going.  

If you are needing an expandable hose for all your household needs, check them out HERE on Amazon. 



**I received this in exchange for my honest opinion and review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment