Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A natural way to help avoid the flu

Did you know that there are very simple and natural ways to help avoid the flu?  You can boost your  immune system naturally and avoid the flu shot.

A question to be asked is why is the flu more prevalent in the winter?  

Studies have said that during the winter months people get less sun exposure.  With the lowered amour of exposure, your body's Vit D levels lower.  That can put you at a higher risk of sickness. 


In a study posted at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20219962/ it was shown that schoolchildren who took Vit D supplements were less likely to get influenza A than those who did not.  


http://www.amazon.com/vitamin-liquid-drops-x2605-easy-/dp/b00pbtt5fg/ref=sr_1_11?s=hpc&ie=utf8&qid=1417503796&sr=1-11&keywords=vitamin+d-3+drops

It's easy to take, as you only need 1 drop per day. 


The price is great considering how many servings are in each bottle. 



Basically, you want to make sure you are getting the proper amount of vitamins and minerals in your diet.  Especially during the winter months.  You may not completely avoid illness, but your chances are greatly reduced.  

I will say that I'm not a doctor.  I only know what I've studied.  I will say that I have been taking the Vit D liquid drops.  My family was sick this winter.  I took care of 9 children and my husband.  Yet, I never got sick.  I will say that I'm going to continue to take my 1 daily drop of Vit D.  

Go study up or ask your doctor about Vitamin D and decide for yourself. 

It really is a simple daily supplement to take.  If you need to get more Vitamin D 3 drops, check out Dalvia on Amazon


**I received this in exchange for my review.**






No comments:

Post a Comment