Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

An Organic Morning Wakeup - Crazy Cups

 I have found one of the best K-Cup options for a strong coffee.  If you have ever used a Keurig, you will know that the coffee tends to run a little on the weak side at times.  What I've found is that many coffee pods are only 1/2-3/4 full of coffee grounds.  I was excited when I was able to try Crazy Cups Sumatran Tiger coffee for my Keurig. 



If you haven't heard of Crazy Cups Sumatran Tiger, it's organic, Fair Trade certified, and single origin.  It's great to know that the coffee you are drinking is not full of pesticides.  It's one of the things that I think about when I'm trying new coffee brands.  It also has the easy "Cool, Peel, Recycle" pod.  Basically, there is a little tab on the foil top that allows you to very easily peel off the foil so you can easily recycle each pod!  This is the only pod I've used that had that.  I was amazed that something so easy isn't done on other pods.



So, I was reading about Crazy Cups, and they said that they have 30% more coffee in each pod that any other single serve cup on the market.  Each cup contains 13g of premium Arabica coffee.  Okay.  So, I peeled the foil off to check it out.  It was filled to the very top of the pod with coffee!  They were telling the truth.  There was a lot more than the other brands.



I made my first cup.  I made a 12 oz cup with my Keurig.  What I found is at 12 oz, it made a very strong coffee.  I do like my coffee strong.  I got my big cup out and made a 14 oz coffee with it.  It wasn't as strong, but very good.  Either one was a great way to drink it, and both were a strong brew.  The Sumatran Tiger has subtle notes of dark chocolate and pepper, and a smooth rum-raisin finish.  It is, by far, the best and strongest single serve coffee I've yet to try. 

They don't just have the one flavor either.  You can get many other delicious flavors!



You can find Crazy Cups online and in stores.  To help you out, you can buy their great single serve coffee packs at:



**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment