Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Baby Wearing Is So Easy

I didn't know the joys of baby wearing until very recently.  I had my MIL sew a ring sling for me for baby 4.  I've used it for 6 babies.  Most of them didn't like it.  With baby 8, I got a Boba wrap.  It was super long, and after a little while it would stretch and she would sag.  With baby Z, I got a Baby K'tan from a PIF win.  I was so excited, but it was also stretchy material and would sag quickly.  Z looks like he melted when in it.

I was able to test out Baby More Eco Baby Wrap recently.  It came on a cute roll inside it's own cover with strings. 



The first thing I did was unroll it and see how increfibally long and tedious it was going to be.  I was THRILLED when I saw it was more my size!  It doesn't wrap around me 3 times like my other.  It's also not a stretchy material.  I put baby Z in it, and he stays!  No drooping and sagging baby.  

(Not the best picture.  Sorry!)


Another little item I LOVED was they they included a slip that showed the proper way to use the wrap. 




I am just so impressed with this wrap from Baby More!  It's a great wrap for a great price!  Check them out on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00pj23igc. They are great for gifts as well.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment