Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, January 5, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters

What surprise did I find in my mailbox today?!  Why, it was chocolate!  What a happy surprise to find!

 
I've never tried Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunch Clusters.  I fought my way through my children to get into the bag.  I then gave each kid a couple pieces and shooed them away as I tried a little.  Them a few more. 

 
These are a delicious blend of fruit juices, crispy multigrains, soft cranberry bits, and covered in a dark chocolate. 


This is one of those treats that I'm going to hide in the upper cabinets and hope the kids don't find them. They are delicious and I've claimed them for my own.  


**I received this at no charge from Crowdtap in exchange my my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment