Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, January 5, 2015

Delicious Healthy Vegan Asian Recipes

Some people love to read science fiction.  Others love a good biography.  I always find myself drawn to cookbooks.  I love to cook.  I love filling my mind with recipes.  One of my favorite foods to cook would be Asian foods.  There are so many foods I enjoy eating, but I didn't have a recipe for.  

Then, I got the e-book 101 Healthy Vegan Asian Food. As I scrolled through the e-book I found myself so excited at the variety of great recipes I have always loved eating. 





There are so many recipes from soups, appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.  Foods of all different places from China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and more. 

Many of the recipes have eye catching pictures to inspire you.  This delicious Kimchi Soup is one that I plan to make very soon. 



How about the Tofu and Broccoli Stir Fry?


Finish your meal with this sweet Coconut Ice Cream. 



There are so many delicious recipes to be found in this e-book.  Take a look at it on Amazon.  It's a great book. 



**I received this book in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment