Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, January 5, 2015

Great Touch Free Thermometer by VeraTemp

As the flu and sickness run through our family, a thermometer is a necessity.  It's always hard to worry about your little ones.  It's worse when you are struggling to get an accurate temperature reading as they cry and struggle.



As I used the Vera Temp Non-Contact Thermometer I realized how easy this was for both me and my kids.  No more struggling to keep them still as I wait for the temperature to read.  Now, it's as easy as holding close, pointing, and pushing the button. There are three colors.  

Green is in the normal range. 



Yellow is in the upper/warm range.


Red is in the hot/high temperature.  I didn't get one of that.  


I love how easy it is to use. It has been an amazing help.  I also like that it included a temperature chart for the normal range for infants, children, and adults. 




I would highly recommend this for anyone, especially those with small children. This has been a huge help this year as we struggle with different illnesses.  

Go to VeraTemp's website and buy one for your family now. 





**I received this in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment