Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Konjac Fiber Facial Sponge

I've actually never used a facial sponge.  I'm feeling like I've missed out of a lot of 'girlie' things in my life.  I've never really been one to do a lot of makeup and beauty things, until recently that is.



I received the Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay from Oleavine Beauty Professionals. My first thought when I pulled it from the package is that it was as light as styrofoam and as hard as it too.  It's porous and scratchy looking. I'm wondering what this is going to do to my face. 


So, I read the directions on the back of the box.  I assume it's self explanatory, but I'm going with directions just to be safe. 


I get the sponge wet.  It took about 30 seconds to go from hard to a strange spongy feeling.  I wanted to explain how it felt, but I can't.  It's soft, spongy, not slimy, but not just wet either.  


I gently wipe my face with the sponge...


Then I rinse it out, squeeze the excess water out (not wringing it), and hang it up to dry. 



My skin feels soft and clean. It had a tiny bit of a burning feeling about 5 minutes after, but that only lasted a couple minutes.  I will say that I like the Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay.  It's a very interesting beauty product I had never heard of before. 

If you are wanting to learn more about Oleavine Beauty Professional's Konjac Infused Beauty Sponge check them out on Amazon.  


**I received this in exchange for my honest opinion.**


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a better quality sponge. I had a sponge by a different company that looked haggard by the 3rd use!

    ReplyDelete