Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Learning Through Music

What is more fun than watching your children sing and dance?   Watching them sing and dance to educational music!

As a homeschooling mother, I am always on the hunt for fun ways to teach my children.  I was thrilled when I was offered the chance to review with Rivanna Music, Tunes That Teach . One of the best ways to learn is through song.  It's fun.  It's easy to remember.  Kids love it!



My younger children love these CDs.  We put them on and I instantly have my living room full of my 2, 3, 4, and 6 year old children singing and dancing to this wholesome and educational songs.  




They learn their alphabet and the sounds each letter makes.  They learn about manners, the four seasons, opposites, keeping yourself clean, vowels, and more.  Tunes That Teach even comes with the words for the songs on the insert.  

This is a great cd set, and my kids will love this for years to come.  If you are interested in buying Alphabet Jam and Tunes That Teach, check them out at http://rivannamusic.com/ordering and get a fun musical classroom for your kids today.  



**I received these in exchange for my review.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment