Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Easy Natural Household Cleaner Using Lemon Essential Oils by Pure Body Naturals


The amazing smell of lemons.  It's my favorite smell when cleaning my house.  Especially my kitchen.  I was able to try out Lemon Oil made by Pure Body Naturals and I wasn't let down.  I absolutely love the smell of their essential oils.  This is the second essential oil I have tried from them.  I will add a few drops into my vinegar solution for household cleaning for a lemon fresh scent.  I also add a few drops to steaming water on the stove to freshen up the house, especially during or after and illness.   



Pure Body Naturals has said:

"100% pure and natural essential lemon oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance when inhaled undiluted, can make the eyes water and the sinuses tingle.  It can be both energizing and soothing from the Citrus unique fresh aroma and will help to stimulate and energize the mind.

Historically Lemon essential oil has anti bacterial, antiseptic and astringent qualities.  It is refreshing and soothing for the skin.  It brightens a dull looking skin almost instantly.  It is detoxifying and it helps to lighten the skin tone, thus improving complexion and texture of the skin.  Avoid going out in the sun immediately after using lemon essential oil as it can cause sun burn.  Since lemon essential oil is highly concentrated, it should NOT be applied directly on the skin.  Jojoba oil and Grape seed oil make the best carrier oils for lemon essential oils.

Its pleasant and citrus aroma also have so many household and personal uses.  You can also diffuse Lemon Oil when trying to clear a room of the smell of the cigarette smoke and unpleasant aromas.

Always dilute before any use."



If you would love to try Lemon Oil by Pure Body Naturals, check them out on Amazon.  You can get a 4oz bottle of their Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Essential Oil for a great price.  For most households, this amount will last at least a year.



**I received this in exchange for my review.**




No comments:

Post a Comment