Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Liztek PSS-100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

One of the nice things about Bluetooth speakers is that I can turn on Pandora from my iphone and clean my house.  I'm always amazed at technology and how it's evolving. 




This speaker has great sound quality and it connected to with my phone very quickly. The voice came on letting me know it was looking for the connection. Then it says when it's connected. It sounds great even when loud. It's a surprisingly heavy speaker for it's size, and seems to be built to last.  I love that it's wireless and I can just move it easily from room to room.  

One thing I wish is that I could adjust the bass and treble.  There's not enough bass for what I like, which makes the treble seem off.  I also found that it will not connect easily to your device if the battery is low.  

It's a great speaker.  If you are interested in buying a Bluetooth speaker, find them in Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O9PMPPA/ref=aw_cr_item




**I received this in exchange for my review and unbiased opinion.**



3 comments: