Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My New Running Gear

I love exercise gear.  Running is something I'm doing a lot of.  The things I always need are running clothes and safety gear.  I was thrilled when I had the chance to review a long sleeved compression shirt and a reflective vest for when I run.  It's cold outside, and my only shirt was short sleeved for summer.  I also love having the safety aspect of being very visable.  Especially since I have ended up running close to dusk a few times.

I went to the Rash Guard page to get my shirt and it said they are supposed to fit snug.  I got what was my size, or was my size.  Ha ha.  I get the shirt in the mail, and try it on.  It's a great size, but I had gained a few extra pounds in the 2 months I stopped running.  No biggie.  I'm running again.  


I was a little chunky in the picture.  I really like the shirt.  It's snug.  I like that it's a wicking fabric, so it don't feel sweaty and soaking wet during and after my run.  I can't get it on or off with my glasses on.  It's kind of like being reborn, and the neck has to squeeze over your head and face. It's also a little hard to get out of due to the fit.  Other than that, it's a great shirt.  It's comfortable.  It's a bright color for safety.  I really like running in it.  Especially after I lost 8 pounds and fit in it a little better now.  



The Stark Safe Reflective Vest is really nice and visable.  It's adjustable, so a size S, M, or L can wear it.  The buckle around the waist holds tight, but isn't difficult to remove.  My biggest issue is no matter how I adjusted the waist, for some reason it kept riding up.  It's something I'm working on.  I'll take that minor issue for the visibility of the vest.  It's just great to know how well it works.  


I practically glow!  It's really a safety item anyone that is out at dusk should have.  


**I received these in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment