Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

RIF6 4 port USB Fast Charger

We have 4 iphone and 3 iPads in our house.  There is ALWAYS a fight over who gets the charger next.  I am in love with the RIF6 4 port USB Fast Charger that I was able to try in exchange for my review.  



I have not heard any fighting at all over charger spots since we got this!  They plug in their iPads or iPhones into their own port.  It charges their i-things up quickly.  Absolutely wonderful!  I only need one electrical plug and 4 USB cords.  It makes them and me very happy!  



This works great too.  I love the different colored skins of red, green, or blue.  I love how easy it is to use.  Just plug it in and go.  I haven't had any problems with it.  All the ports work without issue.  It's really a time and space saver. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment