Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Smart Weigh Pro Pocket Scale

I was really used to using my Ozeri kitchen scale, so when I got my Smart Weigh Pro Pocket Scale I was surprised at the size.  It really was a pocket scale.  My first words were something close to "It's so cute!".  I immediately checked the box to see what all it does.  



According to Smart Weigh:
"The Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale can perform a wide variety of functions. You can use it to weigh any food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, or silver. It can also double up as a postal scale for your mailing and postage needs. Weigh any letter, envelope, or object weighing up to 2000 grams.

Includes many useful functions

The tare function will subtract the weight of any box or container to calculate the weight of the product itself. The unique hold feature will lock the weight reading. The PCS function will count the pieces you are weighing.

Perfect tool for portion control

The scale is compact, lightweight and portable so you can maintain your weight even when you are on the go. It will provide you with accurate measurements on the food you are weighing."


One of the functions I love is the 'Hold' button.  I like that I can weigh an item, push hold, and the weight will still display after the item is removed.  This is great for bigger things that may cover or block the display.  

I appreciate the different measurements it can be set to of g, oz, ozt, dwt, gn, or ct.   It weights up to 2000 grams with an accuracy of 0.1g. 

It has two different protective covers. They can both be used as trays to weigh a variety of items on the scale.  There are rubber grips on the feet to prevent slipping.  It runs on just 2 AA batteries, and it is a stylish stainless steel scale, which looks great in any home. 

You can purchase this on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-Back-Lit-Features-Capacity/dp/B00IZ1YHZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417019303&sr=8-1&keywords=top2kg&pebp=1417019307876



**I received this in exchange for my honest review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment