Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Vitamin C Moisturizer by InstaNaturals

I received the Vitamin C Cream Moisturizer by InstaNaturals a few weeks ago.



I've been using the moisturizer after my showers. I really like the way it feels. My forehead, nose and eyes are the main areas I need this. The bottle is easy to use. Just press gently and the cream comes out. Just a little bit will go a long way. I have sensitive skin, so I only use it once a day. It does have a slight firming and tiny but of burning feeling for a couple minutes. Then it's back to normal.   

It's a nice moisturizer with Vit C, Niacinamide, Plant Stem Cells and Hyaluronic Acid.  They all work together to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and dryness. 

I like this cream and am happy I was able to test it in exchange for my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment