Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Week 2 - C25K + DDP Yoga

Did I mention in the previous post that I'm doing DDP Yoga as well as running?  Oh, yes!  I do Red Hot Core on my running days, and either Energy or Fat Burner PLUS Red Hot Core on my non running days.  I then take Sunday off. 

Day 1

Running today was interesting.  My hubby uses a watch that tells us when to stop and start.  He's programmed it for each week of C25K.  I still use the C25K app on my phone because it links to the MyFitnessPal app.  I like to add it on there automatically.  Plus, I like listening to music as I run. Today, however, his watch was programmed to run with 30 seconds less of a rest walk and stopped at the halfway point.  When we figured out what happened we had only had an extra minute or so of walking.  It was a good thing I still had my app going.  It was a good run, although cold. 

Day 2

It was a little warmer today.  I think it was about 29° but still windy.  Later in the day the winds were 40 mph, so I'm thankful we ran when we did.  I smiled the whole way through.  I wore my jammie pants over my running pants.  I also wore my long sleeved running shirt under my jacket.  Plus, I had mittens on.  Whatever it takes to stay warm.  The run was great and we finished day 2!
Last time I wore my blue running shirt it was a bit too small.  It kept rolling up on my tummy when I ran.  That was last week.  Today it didn't roll up at all!!  What a change in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment