Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, February 2, 2015

A great way to light up your bike and stroller

How excited and fun would your kids be to have their tires light up as they ride their bike?  I was able to get 3 pairs of tire lights to use on my kids bikes, on my baby stroller, or my vehicle (if I wanted). I opted for the bike and stroller.  I'm not quite sure, but I'm thinking there isn't much that can make a 15 passenger van cool.  Not even lights.


These tire lights are very easy to attach to the tire.  They just screw onto the valve stem. They also act as a cap, so they will keep the air in, just as the normal cap does.  They also come with the femal attachment, depending on how the attachment is for where you are putting them.  

I think these are great.  They are easy to use, long lasting, bright, and fun.  We are buried knee deep in snow, but as soon as it melts I'll get some great action shots on here.  Your kids will really love these.  Check them out on Amazon


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment