Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, February 23, 2015

A Stylus, Pen, Lazer Pointer, and Flashlight All In One

I was able to try out the 4-in-1 TurboPen from Minzos.  This is a pretty awesome pen.


This is a pen that is really helpful in do many ways.  The stylus is a great quality that works perfectly on a tablet or touchscreen.  


The flashlight is bright enough that you can use it when in need of light.  It has a button on the side of the pen that is easily pushed to turn the flashlight on. 


The lazer pointer is something that would be perfect for a presentation.  Since it's part of your pen, it is easily carried with you.  It has a button next to the flashlight button (make sure you push the correct one) that turns the lazer pointer on. It's bright and works from a distance. 



Then there is the ballpoint pen.  Just remove the stylus cap from the pen, an you'll find your ballpoint pen underneath. 


It is a really handy 4-in-1 that I have enjoyed using.  If you are looking for a multipurpose pen/stylus, you can find Minzos HERE

**I received this in exchange for my review.**


2 comments:

  1. I'd like one of these, the lazer pointer I'd like for the animals to play, the flashlight for leaving work at night and the pen to use while working. Pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alongside using this for the purpose it is meant for, this pen would be a perfect handbag accessory when I'm travelling with my children. I could use the stylus to avoid sticky fingers on screens, the flashlight for toilet trips in the night, the pointer for entertaining them in the dark and the pen for their picture collection!

    Sherita @ Astute Promotions

    ReplyDelete