Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, February 27, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salt Soak

Do you ever have those days where you are just so tired and worn down?  Days that your body feels like it's been beaten?  Days that you are overcome with stress?
Yeah, me too.  I have recently discovered a great way to soak away my stress and sore muscles.  



Have you ever tried a Salt soak?  It's really amazing.  You can do this for your entire body, or just a specific part... like your sore and overworked feet.  

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are so easy to use.  I put 1/2 cup into my bath water as it's filling.  I swish it around until it dissolves, which is rather quickly.  Then I climb in and soak.  This is just wonderful for the days where I'm just so exhausted from a full day of chasing kids around and hard exercise.  It also is great for detoxing your body. It will pull the toxins through your skin and help you feel amazing.  

The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts I used were unscented.  Just pure sea salts.  You can easily add a few drops of lavender essential oils, lavender blossoms, or rose water to your bath water for a lovely added scent. 

If you would like to purchase Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts, you can find them HERE on Amazon 


**I received this in exchange for my review.  All opinions expressed are my own.**


5 comments:

  1. I have never tried bath salts, surprisingly! I was a dancer and cheerleader in high school and am now a gym rat, so my muscles ache a LOT! I'm going to have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review...and I certainly have been day dreaming about a nice relaxing bath, so this wad a nice extra little reminder to let myself enjoy one :) Have you tried any other brand to compare them to? Or just this one so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review!! Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty cool. I have never tried anything like this but sounds pretty great.

    ReplyDelete