Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Argan Oil for Skin and Hair

Argan oil is know as 'liquid gold'. It is the oil produced from the kernels from the Argan tree.  Some regions, such as Morocco, they use Argan oil for their foods.  It's quickly becoming popular around the world for it's amazing health benefits for skin and hair. 





I was surprised at how much I like this Argan Oil from Skinology. The bottle is a good size. 4 oz will last a long time. I love that it is organic. I try to use organic products as much as possible. The oil itself it really nice on both my hair and my skin. After my shower I will put just a little bit on my hands. I rub my hands together and scrunch the Argan oil from the tips to the roots. It really helps my dry and brittle hair. It also seems to add some shine to my hair, giving it a little glisten.

As for my skin, I love to put a few drops on my hands and run the Argan oil into my hands, arms, feet, behind my knees, and anywhere that gets dry. It is the most amazing moisturizer. 


If you would like to try Skinology Argan Oil for yourself, you can find them HERE on Amazon. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment