Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beautifying My Leather Couch

A few years ago we were given a leather couch from my inlaws.  They were moving across country and didn't have room for their couch.  I always try to keep it clean and wiped off, but I've never used leather conditioner on it.

I was able to try out Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Conditioner. I read over the instructions.  Pretty simple.  Shake, apply to conditioner pad, and test a discrete area. If that's ok, go ahead and condition your leather item.  



It did say to not get in contact with your eyes.  It seemed very insistent on being careful, so I kept the kids out while doing this.  

My couch before I started. Years of wear and tear. 



I started with one seat.  Then another.  I just couldn't do one spot, so pretty soon my whole couch was shinny and smelled like almond extract.  I loved the scent.  It's one of my favorite scents.  



My couch is so soft and shiny.  It's like a new and healthy leather couch now.  The scent dissipated quickly and now I have a beautiful couch again.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this works great and bet my dad could use this on his leather jackets as well to restore them

    ReplyDelete