Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, February 1, 2015

How many different ways can you play with glow stick bracelets?

Everyone knows that glow sticks are fun. Glow stick bracelets are quite possibly the most fun of all the glow sticks.  You can do so many different things and play with them in so many ways.

When we got the 100 piece glow stick bracelet set on Amazon my kids were in heaven.  It was 2 of my kids' birthdays and they were thrilled to have a glow party. 


As the evening came about, we broke into the pack of bracelets.  They played how tag, used the extension pieces to make necklaces, my oldest son also used a little tape and made some glow glasses. They held together really well, and some sticks were still glowing the next night.  


The kids all had a blast with these.  The warnings I have are 1) Be careful with the connectors.  They're small and can be choking hazards.  2) Watch little ones around the glow stick bracelets.  Most little kids like to chew on things. These are no different.  They are not chew toys and can pose a toxic hazard as well. 



**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment