Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Peppermint Oil For Our Sickness

We have been battling a cough and stuffy/runny nose for a couple weeks now.  It's been hard because we have all been congested for 2 weeks, and 11 hacking and stuffed up people all at once can be a miserable experience.

I love essential oils.  I know that there is a great use for peppermint oil.  I put my Peppermint Essential Oil from Majestic Pure to work, and it helped us out so much. 



As we were in need of some relief I got my oil defuser out.  I filled it with water and added about 10 drops of Peppermint Oil.  I lit the candle and got it heating up.  


After a few minutes the peppermint oil was drifting through the air.  Breathing in the scent of the peppermint was such a relief to our systems.  Our sinuses cleared up for a little while.  We were able to breathe again while it was burning.  The scent of the peppermint was relaxing and helped the stress melt away a little.  It really was a great relief to us.  

There are so many uses for essential oils.  I love them and love yawning them around the house and externally for therapeutic use.  They are amazing.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment