Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

SunLabz 4 Slot Battery Charger

We always seem to be in need of batteries.  Batteries for toys, mouse/keyboard, flashlights, household gadgets, clocks... You name it.  With the never ending need for batteries, I find money just bein flushed down the drain.  The batteries get used and tosse so quickly.  The best choice for saving money is to just spend a little more and buy rechargable batteries.

I got the SunLabz batter charger a while back to review.  I hadn't used rechargable batteries for a while, but thought this would be a great chance to get them back out.  


This is only the charger.  It doesn't come with the batteries.  If you get this gather on Amazon, make sure you grab some rechargable batteries if you don't have any. 


I really liked the display on the charger.  My ancient charger I had only had a power light.  This one shows how charge wah individual battery is.  It also let me know tht one of my batteries was bad (the right one) with the 0 charge and error message.  You can put both AA and AAA  batteries in the battery slots.  

It's a great charger.  It's small enough that you can easily store it away when not in use.  The batteries charged fast.  The display was bright.  I'm happy to have had the chance to try it out.  

You can find SunLabz 4 Slot Battery Charger HERE.   


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


1 comment:

  1. I really like this and need one for our camera. We actually use tons of batteries for toys, etc. Having 5 kids and so many things requiring batteries, I need a few of these

    ReplyDelete