Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, February 9, 2015

Texting In The Cold

Sometimes I'm a little too attached to my phone.  We've named it my Precious.  Yes, a little too attached I think.  So, as we get into the cold weather I find it harder to use my phone when my fingers get cold.  I have discovered that when my hands are too cold, my phone doesn't respond.

That's why I'm happy that I was able to try out the SmartTech Gloves by iGotTech.  


They feel like regular winter gloves, but the iphone will respond to the touch while using it. I'll admit that it's nice to have something that keeps my hands warm and I don't have to take them off to use my phone.  You can't just make the screen work like it would with a bare finger.  I noticed that you have to move slower and hold your finger on the screen longer to get it to work.  

One drawback is that they can only be hand washed and can't be out in the dryer.  I'm sure I can keep them clean enough that I won't need to do too much washing.  It's a nice set of gloves for a pretty good price. 



**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment